Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cheez Puffs





Today we have been FORCED oh wait, encouraged by dad to work in the yard. He brought several loads of topsoil to the front yard. Then it was time to "destick" it. I know that's a new word. But there were many sticks. Then disc with the tractor. Then drag with four wheeler pulling a "thingamagig" that smooths it out. Now the kids and I have QUIT. We stole Parker's plastic pool and are cooling off in the backyard. I'm totally pretending the front yard is done. Willam required cheez puffs and ice water. Please notice that Parker is waiting patiently for a bite under the table. "one for me and one for you".
Instead of cheez puffs Corbin is putting firewood in the swimming pool(don't ask). My Allie is searching the SBH website for new pictures of baby Wen. Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE new pics of my grandbabies...even largest granddog. Now where is poor Daddy, still on tractor.

    ReplyDelete