Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Friday, June 24, 2011

Paperwork to Consulate!

Willam and I made two copies of all the documents. We had to make an extra copy of our application due to cheeze puff marks. It was a wild morning. It was easier to wrestle him at home than at Kin+os with both boys. Then off to Fe#Ex we went. Here is a pic of my helper and a pic of the finished product. This may not be important stuff to you, but we are trying to bring Wen home to the Smith house SOON! For all the adoptive Mamas and Daddys this is serious stuff. My friend told me to kiss it before I mailed it. Much prayers...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! So excited for you guys!!! Email me tips, seriously. ;) Praying for everything to move quickly!!! I can't wait to see Wen in your arms!! :)

    ReplyDelete