Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can Anyone Guess What Mama Got For Her Birthday??

This precious baby was NOT my present...


Dad caught me gettin kisses..

Corbin's catch for today....

Brees...

He makes dirt look gooood....

Dirty enough for a bath before lunchtime...PRICELESS!

Corbin's Cailou...

Digging...


Tabby watching the wild ones...


Look at the dirt and sweat...

During the sand and play, this is where the Princess was...


We need MORE "diggers"...

I've got this under control...


Thank you Brian for my present! I love you more than Jamaica and chocolate:)

2 comments:

  1. Today is your birthday??? Well then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics...hope you had a blessed birthday. I pray your Parker comes home :( He is beautiful....hope the adoption journey is speeding along. Godspeed to your little ones !

    blessings,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete