Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Love it!!!



I feel so blessed to be able to watch this beautiful baby grow up! I can't wait to be his "mama"!!! I know that I already am, but I mean to squeeze him and to check out his toes and see his little face light up when he wakes in the morning.

This beautiful nanny is holding him in a lot of his pics, I pray for her as she has to let him go. I hope she feels a peace when she gives him to us. I pray she can give the obvious love she has for Wen to another beautiful baby that enters their home. She clearly loves him and takes care of him like he is hers. Thank you!


In this pic they are watching a performance and he is clearly interested!

NOW for the cake:) We will just say it was for his sister's birthday yesterday! It was on the same day.









1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Love all the pictures! What a blessing to be able to know he is your son and watch him grow...won't be long!! :)

    ReplyDelete