Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Noodles and Reflecting Pool


 No, I don't normally make allow William to eat on the kitchen floor. BUT, Daddy was cooking noodles and rice and William was so excited. He had to have a pot with water and a little rice to help. Then he insisted on me unbuckling his seat from the dinner table and this is where he decided to eat. After eating a bit he had to call "Pop" and tell him about it. (please excuse the fingerprints on the cabinets)
 





<> 
<><><><>
Ok, I would love to say I was teaching my children history and they built this great piece of art. WRONG, Miss Allison was playing with William's blocks and built this and then had to find Tinkerbell. I kept saying WHY do you need Tinkerbell? Guess who Tink is??? Abraham Lincoln...I thing that's awesome. She made the reflection pool out of Thomas tracks, and didn't leave out the Washington Monument either.


1 comment:

  1. Hee, hee! :) William is a cutie! :) Love the construction! :)

    ReplyDelete