Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just another school day....

We started our day off learning to climb fences...check




Then we moved on to filling our ride on toys with sand....check

Taught our watch dog to watch...check

We covered the subject of cuteness....check
(Ya know a lot of money is spent each day to have hair this color...oh to be that blonde again. I know this has nothing to do with our school day)




Then breakfast (pizza) was served on top of the picnic table...check
The rest of their learning for the morning included water, lots of water...and dirt! water+dirt=MUD Math....check
She is going to kill me for putting this itty bitty tiny pic of her actually doing her work...before the beautification process is out of the question mom!!! shhhh don't tell her (: I think she is gorgeous!
She has done Bible and Math so far. She also had some Japanese noodles and chicken for breakfast. Can I tell you how much we LOVE homeschooling. Some days its really, really rough. I do thank God and my husband for providing this life for us. I do NOT take what we have for granted. Never ever!!! I'm not saying we will homeschool forever, but I do thank God for this season in the Smith home. A twelve year old, a four year old, two two year olds and a one year old may just provide for some public education next year. lol....nah. BUT it will be interesting(:

1 comment:

  1. Nah, you can so do homeschool next year. ;) We can all things through Christ who strengthens us. I can't wait to be able to homeschool our littles!!!

    ReplyDelete