Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Mom Seriously...."

We were dressed and ready for church a little early yesterday (imagine that). So, what's a mother to do, "time for pictures". I think they all grumbled. Oh well! They do understand the longer we don't follow directions and smile, or pretend we like each other, THE LONGER THIS WILL TAKE!!! I sure would love some photography lessons, hint hint, wink wink....this is a test to see if my husband reads my blog. How many of you think he does? and DO NOT TELL HIM (:
BTW, the kids made it to church clean, dressed, with two shoes that fit and matched, AND on time!!! I on the other hand looked down as we were pulling into church and realized I still had on Skecher flip flops. lol...nice huh! We were there though.








DAY 35 of our wait for LOAs....today would be great!!!

2 comments:

  1. We got ours on day 37!!! It will come soon! Love the pics!!! BTW on Photography lessons, LSU is offering a 2 hours course on October 13 and me and Renee signed up for it. If you are interested I can send you the link!!! Not that I think you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures!!!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete