Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nesting and Waiting

Let me be totally honest, I can't believe the wait is this hard. I totally knew the adoption process would be loooong. I never thought I would see our babies so early in the process though. I dream of them, pray for them, wonder about them, that causes me to pray some more lol...I just want to hold them. We are on day 55 for LOAs. I realize some wait over a 100 days (please God no) but 55 is plenty for me. Aunt Kelc must travel. We talked last night and aren't so sure we can leave William for two weeks. Please pray for the right decisions to be made, and for the passengers if all 5/6 of us fly there and 7/8 coming back. Can you imagine the noise and chaos...oh my. Today Allison is starting school late because she wanted to go through Corbin, Adaline, William and Wen's clothes with me. I'm cleaning out closets and my laundry room. There are clothes EVERYWHERE. What else am I suppose to do while I wait. Pregnant with two precious toddlers equals MAJOR NESTING & EATING!



5 comments:

  1. You sound just like me! I went through every closet, drawer and cabinet in our house over the past couple weeks. Such a huge task, but very rewarding. I know how you are feeling! I just want to hold my little boy and bring him home. The ability to see him on a somewhat regular basis is bitter sweet. Oh how I love to see his face and know he is ok, but it increases the longing and yearning in my heart to bring him home. BTW...we may be taking Lily with us to China. Went and had completed her passport application last week just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, praying so hard for your LOA's to come, yesterday. ;) Love the mess! Our house will soon look like that too! Momma's to 5! Wowzers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! The wait can be HARD, indeed. So glad you are finding productive ways to pass the time! Eventually, really before you know it, the wait will have faded into the past and you'll be so caught up in life with two new cutie pies... Can't wait to see those three letters posted soon! L-O-A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, is the waiting HARD. Hopefully the LOAs come in soon! Praying for you!

    -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think anything can prepare you for all the emotions that the wait time brings....hang in there!

    ReplyDelete