Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Beautiful Baby

I'm not even sure where to begin. I saw this baby girl's face several months ago on the blog of a mother that has birthed and adopted quite a few babies. She was advocating for Miss Julianna because she needs a family. Last week I came across her picture again on a different blog. This precious baby is still waiting for a family. I can't stop thinking about the fact that she will spend Thanksgiving and Christmas without a forever family, and possibly next Thanksgiving and Christmas too. What's even worse to me is that she will have her third heart surgery without a family to love her through it and pray for her. She is two years old and has a serious heart defect. She will require surgery and continued care of a cardiologist. But, I believe this won't stop her from playing dress-up, giving kisses, dreaming big, and becoming someone's baby girl. Please help me pray for Miss Julianna's forever family to find her.
Please email me if you are interested in this sweet baby girl. brianmelissasmith@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment