Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Monday, June 13, 2011

Some of the Party People

Corbin says her real name is Grandma and her nickname is "Graeur". That's what he called her before he could say Grandma.

Ms. Dawn gave him "LOTS" of dollars :)

A beautiful girl that Corbin will completely follow anywhere and do almost anything she asks. He is a smart boy!!!

Gorgeous smile!!! We already had to read Toy Story 3

Look at the BLUE eyes on these two!

I don't even know what this is called, but the adults should have tried it. Excellent workout!

Two Harris girls. Say CHEEZE!

Trouble meets Trouble...

FINALLY FOUR!!! Thank you God for my precious little man. He is all BOY and non-stop most of the time. I love every second of it. Even when I'm screaming because he is jumping from the bar onto the couch. Or, carrying some kind of LIVE critter inside by it's tail. Or, when he is asking why for the 1,427th time that morning. And, even when he crawls into our bed (I'm against co-sleeping) and says "I need your arm to lay on so I can sleep mom". I never knew how amazing little boys were until God brought you into my world.
I love you Corbin J. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment