Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Monday, July 4, 2011

This is really how we celebrated the 4th...

Let me start off by saying for Corbin's birthday last month SOMEONE bought him a nerf gun. I'm not naming names or anything Ms. Maria, but then DADDY had to go back and buy everyone a gun. Because if you have three four kids including Brian, you must have four guns. And then Ms. Stacy and Mr. Bo (the preacher) bought him another one as a belated present along with a gazillion bullets. They must know that Wen will have to have one too...lol! After lunch today William (the baby for now) started asking for his "powpow". It went downhill from there. The adults, Brian, Aunt Amy, Papa, and the little boys Corbin and William had a shoot out. The grandmas had to reload guns for the little boys. The other adults just tried not to get shot. Here are a few pics I could catch during the action. I wish I had sound effects so you could really feel like you were here lol...
 My gun is empty Mimi...
 She couldn't shoot him so she tackled him...
The big kid...
 Mimi reloading...
 Corbin screaming "don't shoot me Pop"...
 I will save this picture forever. Look at the excitement on William's face when he caught Pop. And, check out that shirt Pop has on :)
Chasing Pop and laughing all the way around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment