Life After Bigger Dirt

Life After Bigger Dirt

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh my heart....

This is my little man up early helping me prepare roast for dad and the bible study men of Urania. He was so sweet, baby had to help him. He had corn pokers, spoon, water, pot and lots of love. I can't help but laugh because he chatters about what he is cooking the whole time. He kept saying "meat" and a bunch of unknown words and then meat again. He saw the roast in my pot so I guess that's what he was cooking too. He was quite upset when Corbin joined and they put baby in the pot of WATER and mama said "get out of the kitchen". Oh his feelings were broken. I know, I'm a horrible mean mom. I do have limits and we can't cook our baby. Lol...he was ok with some popcorn. Have a great day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: